Volunteer with Innovations in Testing
ATP is currently searching for volunteers to assist with the 2017 Innovations in Testing conference. Discover our volunteer opportunities below to learn more about our volunteer positions and committees. Complete the Volunteer Interest Form and become a volunteer today!
- To meet new people, develop new contacts and participate in various networking opportunities.
- To contribute to, or perform service for, the testing profession.
- To bring recognition to yourself or to your respective organization.
- To lend a hand and help out.
- To further your relationship and involvement with ATP. Your involvement in Innovations can lead to volunteer positions within ATP’s board and/or specific ATP Regional or Practice Area Divisions.
Discover Our Volunteer Opportunities
Our volunteer opportunities are designed for a variety of interests, skills, and time commitments. Whether you’re interested in getting involved before, during, or after the conference, the opportunities below are a great way to make your mark on Innovations in Testing.
- Ambassador Program: By linking newcomers to seasoned participants, this program extends hospitality to newcomers and creates a friendly and welcoming environment to first-time attendees.
- Session Coordinator: This program provides leadership opportunities to attendees while also providing standardized structure to conference sessions. Session coordinators bring a level of professionalism to the sessions.
- Greeter: This program links volunteers with Designing Events staff to make attendees feel welcome, to answer questions, and to facilitate smooth transitions of attendees into and out of keynote sessions.
- “Make a Difference” Guide: Participants in this program will work with Designing Events staff to answer questions and provide directions between sessions.
- ATP Mascot: Volunteers for this program will assist Designing Events and ATP staff in the ATP booth; as an attendee, they will provide a unique perspective on the benefits of attending the conference and of ATP membership. Don’t worry, no mascot attire is necessary!
- Social Media Guru: Volunteer to tweet during the conference and engage with other #atpconf tweeters.
- Reviewers: Review submissions from the Call for Papers process (complete for 2017 conference, but will need in July/August again for the 2018 conference.
- Committee Representatives: Marketing committee volunteers as well as new Leading the Conversation committee members are needed. (Complete for 2017 for the conference marketing committee; still taking volunteers for the Leading the Conversation committee.)
Unique Volunteer Benefits
By volunteering for Innovations in Testing, you’re eligible to take advantage of the unique volunteer opportunities and events such as the ones below:
- Group photograph
- Special Volunteer Nametag Ribbon
- Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
- And More!
Interested in volunteering for the 2017 Innovations in Testing Conference? Complete the Volunteer Interest Form >
Questions? Contact email@example.com >
Learn more about ATP
March 5-8, 2017 | Westin Kierland Resort & Spa | Scottsdale, AZ
March 5-8, 2017
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa